Fastnews Nigeria reports that the forgiveness Ada Jesus got, did not stop her death.
Mercy Cynthia Ginika Chukwu, who is popularly known as Ada Jesus, died on Wednesday, April 21.
The late comedienne, who celebrated her birthday a few days ago at the hospital where she was being treated, battled complications from kidney disease.
She sought the forgiveness of people she offended including actress Rita Edochie and controversial Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje before she died.
Here are seven things you probably didn’t know about Ada Jesus:
- Ada Jesus was a actress, comedienne and a content creator.
- She was born on February 19, 1998 and hail from Orlu, Imo state.
- She studied at Imo State University (IMSU).
- She started making comedy skits and became popular on Instagram in 2018.
- She did her comedy in Igbo language.
- In February 2021, Ada Jesus’ health deteriorated as she suffered from kidney problem, which were believed to be spiritual
- She was a mother of one.